Volume 77, Issue 6, pp. 1245-1249
- Received June 27, 2016
- Revision received November 10, 2016
- Accepted November 16, 2016
- Published first February 28, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Sangbin Lim1,
- Joshua B. Phillips1,
- Luciana Madeira da Silva1,
- Ming Zhou2,
- Oystein Fodstad3,
- Laurie B. Owen1,*, and
- Ming Tan1,*
- 1Center for Cell Death and Metabolism, Mitchell Cancer Institute, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama.
- 2The Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis of the Chinese Ministry of Health and The Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Cancer Invasion of the Chinese Ministry of Education, Cancer Research Institute, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, China.
- 3Department of Tumor Biology, Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.
- ↵*Corresponding Authors:
Ming Tan, University of South Alabama, 1660 Springhill Avenue, Mobile, AL 36604. Phone: 251-460-6993; Fax: 251-460-6994; E-mail: ; and Laurie B. Owen,
S. Lim and J.B. Phillips contributed equally to this article.