Behind the Scenes: Endo/Exocytosis in the Acquisition of Metastatic Traits
Letizia Lanzetti and Pier Paolo Di Fiore
Membrane Trafficking Laboratory at Candiolo Cancer Institute – FPO, IRCCS, Candiolo, Italy.Department of Oncology, University of Turin Medical School, Turin, Italy.
Pier Paolo Di Fiore
IFOM, The FIRC Institute for Molecular Oncology Foundation, Milan, Italy.DIPO, Department of Oncology and Hemato-Oncology, University of Milan, Milan, Italy.Molecular Medicine Program, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy.
DOI: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-16-3403 Published April 2017
Jump to section
- Induction of Invasive Phenotypes by Endo/Exocytic Harnessing of Cytoskeleton-Regulatory Circuitries
- Rab-Centered Circuitries Selected in Cancer Integrate Motility/Invasiveness with Survival/Resistance to Environmental Stresses
- Membrane Traffic, Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition and Cancer Stem Cells
- Outlook: An Endo/Exocytosis–Centered Strategy toward a Metastasis-Specific Therapy
- Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Grant Support
- Figures & Data
- Info & Metrics