Article Figures & Data
- Supplementary Figure Legends - Legends for supplemental figures.
- Supplement Materials and Methods - Supplement Methods
- supplementary figure S1 - Class IA PI3K is equally express in Tregs and Tconvs.
- Supplementary Figure S2 - Flow cytometry gating strategy for pAkt (S473) and pS6 (pS244) and proliferation determination.
- Supplementary figure S3 - The inhibition of PI3KÎ± or PI3KÎ² does not block the activation of Akt in Tregs and Tconvs
- Supplementary figure S4 - Inhibition of PI3KÎ' selectively blocked the activation of Akt (T308)
- Supplementary figure S5 - The inhibition of PI3KÎ± or PI3KÎ² does not block the proliferation of Tregs and Tconvs
- Supplementary figure S6 - Continuous inhibition of PI3KÎ' sustained the reduced number of Tregs in vivo and has no effect on Tconvs.
- Supplementary figure S7 - Class IA PI3K isoform differentially regulate the Apoptotic pathway of Tregs and Tconvs.
- Supplementary table 1 - IC50 values for inhibition of Class IA PI3K isoform