- Received August 3, 2015.
- Revision received December 2, 2015.
- Accepted January 8, 2016.
- Published first February 26, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
- Yu-Hung Huang1,2,
- Weidan Peng1,
- Narumi Furuuchi1,
- Jacquelyn Gerhart3,
- Kelly Rhodes3,
- Neelanjan Mukherjee4,
- Masaya Jimbo5,
- Gregory E. Gonye6,
- Jonathan R. Brody5,
- Robert C. Getts3, and
- Janet A. Sawicki2,7,*
- 1Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, Pennsylvania.
- 2Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 3Genisphere, LLC, Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- 4Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany.
- 5Department of Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 6NanoString Technologies, Seattle, Washington.
- 7Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Janet A. Sawicki, Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, 100 Lancaster Avenue, Wynnewood, PA 19096. Phone: 484-476-3123; Fax: 484-476-2205; E-mail: