- Received July 1, 2015.
- Revision received July 30, 2015.
- Accepted February 2, 2017.
- Published first February 20, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
- Michaela Lang1,
- David Berry2,
- Katharina Passecker1,
- Ildiko Mesteri3,
- Sabin Bhuju4,
- Florian Ebner5,
- Vitaly Sedlyarov5,
- Rayko Evstatiev1,
- Kyle Dammann1,
- Alexander Loy2,
- Orest Kuzyk2,†,
- Pavel Kovarik5,
- Vineeta Khare1,
- Martin Beibel6,
- Guglielmo Roma6,7,
- Nicole Meisner-Kober6, and
- Christoph Gasche1,*
- 1Christian Doppler Laboratory for Molecular Cancer Chemoprevention, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Medicine 3, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
- 2Department of Microbial Ecology, Vienna Ecology Center, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
- 3Clinical Institute of Pathology, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
- 4Genome Analytics, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Braunschweig, Germany.
- 5Max F. Perutz Laboratories, Center for Molecular Biology, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
- 6Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland.
- 7Department of Biology, University of Naples Federico II, Complesso Universitario MSA, Naples, Italy.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Christoph Gasche, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18-20, 1090 Vienna, Austria. Phone: 43-1-40400-47640; Fax: 43-1-40400-47350; E-mail: