Article Figures & Data
- Supplemental Figure 1: Weight curves, DSS water consumption, colonoscopy and tumor localization in APC<sup>Min</sup> mice. - Weight curves of AOM/DSS and APCMin mice, DSS water consummtion and large bowel tumorigenesis in APCMin mice
- Supplemental Figure 2: Small intestinal crypt-villus length and HuR subcellular distribution in tumors. - Crypt-villus length and HuR subcellular distribution as analyzed by immunohistochemistry and Western blot of nuclear and cytoplasmic fractions from isolated tumors in MS-444 treated and control mice.
- Supplemental Figure 3: High MS-444 concentrations impede intestinal epithelial re-epithelialization and induce HuR nucleocytoplasmic shuttling in an acute colitis model. - HuR nucleocytoplasmic shuttling is increased with increasing MS-444 concentrationsin an acute colitis model.
- Supplemental Figure 4: CRISPR/Cas9 HuR ko in RAW 264.7 macrophage cells. - CRISPR/Cas9 HuR ko in RAW 264.7 macrophage cells confirmed by Sanger sequencing and Western blot analysis.
- Supplemental Figure 5: Immune cell infiltration in intestinal tumors and cytokine expression in small intestinal organoids upon MS-444. - CD8+ cytotoxic T-lymphocytes, NKp46+ natural killer cells and F4/80+ macrophages in tumors of AOM/DSS and APCMin mice. Analysis of cytokines secreted by small intestinal organoids upon MS-444 treatment.
- Supplemental Figure 6: Analysis of spleens from APC<sup>Min</sup> mice. - MS-444 restores splenic lymphoid follicles and decreases spleen weight in APCMin mice.
- Supplemental Figure 7: Chao1 and Shannon richness estimates and indicator OTUs for AOM/DSS mice. - Alpha diversity in feces of AOM/DSS and APCMin upon MS-444 treatment and indicator OTUs in AOM/DSS mouse feces.
- Supplemental Figure 8: Chao1 and Shannon richness estimates and indicator OTUs for AOM/DSS mice. - Phylum and family levels of APCMin and AOM/DSS mouse feces upon MS-444 treatment.
- Supplemental methods and references - Additional information on mouse experiments, colonoscopy, histology, immunohistochemical analysis and amplicon sequencing for microbiota analysis
- Supplemental tables 1-3 - Antibody list, organoid culture medium reagents and primer sequences